"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cannonball Awards nearly tied up.

Don't let the title fool you - this isn't about Theology of the Body.
I just found out Kat's awards were never meant to be serious - they were really just intended to be a send up on the other real awards. I never take any blog awards seriously anyway - but some people do, and they devote entire posts as to why they don't - sound confusing - it is. (Just imagine how happy Fr. Z is about all of this - he was excluded from competition you know. A case could be made here that the awards started out serious. LOL!)


All-rightey then.


  1. What? I'm just having fun.

  2. Doh! I get it - meow = cat woman. I have to get out of this defensive mode everytime I post something. LOL! I'm so used to being attacked.

  3. Oh, my gosh, Oh my gosh. I thought that is was a man who called my home, and meowed like a cat at 3:00 in the morning , but now I am begining to think it was CATHY !!

    Try meowing again for me Cathy, but this time use a deeper voice so that I can tell. ;)

    BTW. It really did happen about 4 months ago. W E I R D

  4. Belinda: Ok, that wasn't creepy.



Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.