"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

3rd RFTS S02 E09- My Mother the Alien (1/3)

Okay - so people have read my take on Angels and Demons and seem to think I hated it.


I said I liked it, it was entertaining, and parts were funny. I said if you suspend belief, it was fun to watch - and most Americans seem to have no trouble suspending their belief - since so many support ss marriage, abortion, voted Obama into office and think he is great.

Yeah. So. I like 3rd Rock From the Sun too - but I don't believe it is a true story.

Get it?


  1. +JMJ+

    You mean . . . 3rd Rock isn't real???

    I'm so disillusioned . . . =(

  2. Well for some of us it is real. ;)

  3. How about some reality? Happy (belated)birthday, hon! I suck. I can't believe I forgot!


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.