"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, April 05, 2009


I'm not ignoring you.
If you haven't heard from me for awhile - or received a response to an email, that is because I have been having problems with my email service - I will respond to your emails as soon as I get it together. Thanks.


  1. "as soon as I get it together.."

    So, that means: Never?


    I'm glad to hear you are ok.

  2. Maybe. Kidding. I offended so many people with my post about online friendship, I'm sure no one wants to hear from me. And yet I wonder why I have no friends...

  3. Terry - I always want to hear from you and since you won't let me comment on the newest post, I'll just say it here. That is one sexy picture of you - blush, blush!

  4. you have me :o)

    OK, maybe that's not a good thing LOL!

  5. Angela - I don't know what that means.

    Adrienne - I'm scared now. LOL!

  6. You should be..........

  7. I love the story of your conversion!
    May God be praised. :>

  8. David9:47 AM

    Thanks for sharing all that, Terry. Ah the photo...brings me back...

  9. Auntie: I know. That's from the days when Ter had himself sewn into his jeans. True story. Now he wants to go back to that. I hope he can contain himself. Really.

  10. ... are you can tell by the way I use my walk, I am a lady's man no time to talk...


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.