"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ryan Seacrest found on a piece of toast...

YES!
.
I saw this very same image on a piece of toast and had to draw it - I was so hungry, I ate it... with psychedelic peanut butter of course - you know - that stuff from Georgia.

3 comments:

  1. David9:17 AM

    Just 2 questions, Terry:
    1. Is he single?
    2. What's his phone number?
    :) PAX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , great job Terry . Nice work.
    You should have made him look Catholic though. Maybe with a saint medal on his neck or a scapular, or even a tattoo of the BVM on his bicep.

    For lent I am going on the Georgia peanut diet. I'm gonna suffer, and LIKE IT. No chocolate peanuts either. GRRRRR !!! Totally hard core.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David - call American Idol.

    Belinda - great idea. I'll be on a vodka diet.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.