Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another cartoon try...


8 comments:

  1. Nice style, but don't pander to your core readership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Where's the Birks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 PM

    totally digging the pantsuits.
    The one on the left obviously hasn't butched her hair yet, but she will.
    Terry, are you sure you're not a doctor? Your handwriting is atrocious! :D
    just kidding
    Please don't draw a cartoon of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tempt me Chris! LOL!

    Mr. Tumnus - Okay. But I really do dislike new age sisters passing themselves off as nuns. I promise, no one will be exempt however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the one on the left is too young.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO, no rly.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.