"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sorry.


So sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my blogs and your blogs, Facebook, and emails - it is all becoming a bit much. I doubt that it is worth the effort really.
.
I'll just mention I went to Mass this evening - several Baptisms were performed - I wish that didn't have to interrupt the Mass - applause scares the babies anyway. Then the not very good liturgist had his son accompany his poor piano playing with bongos. It was awful - and not in a good way.

4 comments:

  1. bongos at mass will turn milk sour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bongos??? Are you serious?

    We had a Baptism, too - but no bongos. I feel cheated:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. No marimba?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. BONGOS? Surely you jest!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.