Sunday, August 14, 2016

St. Maximilian Maria Kolbe, O.F.M. Conv. August 14, 1941

St. Maximilian Maria, Martyr

"That night I asked the Mother of God what was to become of me. Then she came to me holding two crowns, one white, the other red. She asked me if I was willing to accept either of these crowns. The white one meant that I should persevere in purity, and the red that I should become a martyr. I said that I would accept them both."



St. John Paul visits the cell in the underground bunker
where the Saint left to die of starvation
was finally executed by lethal injection.



Pope Benedict XVI




Pope Francis





O Mary, conceived without sin
pray for us who have recourse to thee,
and for those who do not
have recourse to thee,
especially the enemies of the Church
and all those recommended to thee.

+

Immaculata, Queen and Mother of the Church, 
I renew my consecration to you for this day and for always, 
so that you might use me for the 
coming of the Kingdom of Jesus in the whole world. 
To this end I offer you all my prayers, actions and sacrifices of this day.


+


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, 
that never was it known that anyone 
who fled to thy protection, 
implored thy help, 
or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, 
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, 
my mother; 
to thee do I come, before thee I stand, 
sinful and sorrowful. 
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, 
despise not my petitions, 
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite saints.

    There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for a friend.

    San Maximiliano de Kolbe, ruega por nosotros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. St.Maximillian Kolbe was a Feeneyite and not a Cushingite!

    August 14, 2016
    The way to make Rome come back to the Faith, the only way possible at this time, is to ask Rome to choose another theology in the interpretation of Vatican Council II and the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS): It is all done by replacing the present Cushingite theology with Feeneyite theology

    http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2016/08/the-way-to-make-rome-come-back-to-faith.html

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.