Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Living by faith.

The mystery of faith.


"I have to remember that the Lord only enters my heart through the failures that cause my spiritual emptiness.
In my daily life, I am constantly getting lost. Yet that means He can constantly find me. The more I need Him, the closer He is. I can ceaselessly discover that in weariness He sought me. This means loving until weary. Because of Original Sin He constantly searches for us to the point of weariness and exhaustion, humanly speaking. 
In the Eucharistic encounter, Jesus regularly finds me quite lost. Yet, I am normally lost, needing to be found. So no need for regrets. If I am lost I can only be found in Eucharistic love. He can only find me when I am lost and beginning to search for Him. Love needs two. It is a grace always given to me to seek Him through faith, hope, and love." - Fr. Tadeuz Dajczer

+ + + 



"Sometimes it happens, that despite their best efforts, some souls remain imperfect because it would be to their spiritual detriment to believe they are virtuous or to have others agree that they are." - St. Therese


+ + +


Holy Spirit, inspire me.
Love of God consume me.
Along the true road, lead me.
Mary, my good mother, look down upon me.
With Jesus, bless me.
From all evil, all illusion, all danger, preserve me.
- St. Mary of Jesus Crucified, OCD


+ + + 

2 comments:

  1. Fr Tadeuz is speaking my language! Where can I find his books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fr. - I just came across your comment. I found this site: http://www.dajczer.eu/eng/boox.html

      Also check the credits in Magnificat - they will have the title of his book they take his quotes from and you can order from Amazon.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.