"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Synod fatigue. Already? Really?



Such drama ... unbecoming a priest.

Snap out of it.

Lorenzo of Detroit has some suggestions on how to cope here.

Works for me.

9 comments:

  1. "Gnostic pool of crackpottery" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just cracks me up sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Practice detachment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do anything about it anyway.

      Delete
  3. ...it looks as if that is an inhaler in his hand...but no doubt it is some other device...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's his camera. I love this gif.

      Delete
    2. As do I. ;p

      Also like the name for your fellow blogger, Lorenzo of Detroit.

      Sounds grand.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking, Ter. I crack myself up sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking, Ter. I crack myself up sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.