"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, December 02, 2013

I'm at the car dealership...

If I was on Twitter that would be tweet...

So this will be random.  Guess what?  Traditional religion sites are blocked on this system.  I'm at Honda in Richfield/Bloomington.  What that means is that I can't check Catholic news sites or people like Fr. Z.  I can get into my own site - but that is because I'm a Catholic who blogs - evidently my blog isn't categorized as a Catholic blog.

What does that mean?

I'll tell you what it means - all the Catholic sites are blocked so there are people not getting all your evangelization materials and religious fight club posts.  It means my posts do get through, because I am not a bigot like the rest of you.  What?  I'm kidding.

So anyway - I'm waiting for my tune up Mr. Honda.  I intended to blog while here, but if I can't access bigoted sites, how can I write what I intended to write?  I don't think I can load pictures either - oh wait, I can - not that they will make any sense.

I should do a list for something.

It is supposed to snow this week.

What should I write about?

I'm hungry.

My cat loves me.  She didn't come to the dealership today, but otherwise she goes with me everywhere.  In the house I mean.  She tucks me into bed at night, wakes me in the morning, goes to the bathroom with me, she sits with me all day when I paint or pray - she loves the rosary said out loud.  I never had a cat so attached to me.

Wasn't that interesting?

Let's see... what else?

I'm hungry.

Oh!  Oh!  This morning I ended up on a sedevacantist site.  I was searching for pictures depicting attributes of Our Lady from the Litany and I came across the site.  I was so impressed with the images and the commentary.  I intended to post about it until I noted they had a post on Francis as the anti-pope.  I think some Catholics could fall for that nonsense.  Creepy.

This key board is really dirty.  I wonder what is on it?  What if I contract a disease and die?

I'm hungry.

He's over there!


  1. You didn't pack a lunch? What?

    1. haha! Wouldn't that be funny. I stopped at MacDonald's. Mr. Pettigrew lives for a day! Quite an outing!

  2. You are too funny. I like the image with poor, homely shelly duval hiding from monster kitty. Terry, don't be too hard on sedevacantists. I think they are very misguided but quite often I sympathise with how they got to that point of desperation.

    1. I too sympathize - I'm not saying the people are creepy - just the deception.

    2. It certainly is that. Do they sell snowblowers like that at home depot?


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.