"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Something for Nan...

Hi Nan!


  1. That's hilarious! Who is she? Where is she? Where's the Cathedral's extension cord?

    1. She's a nun in St. Peter's preparing for the pope's Mass I think. I knew you'd like it. I found it by searching for 'pope pentecost' of something like that.

  2. Looks like she's using a Smartek USA Cordless Steam Iron. Available at Sears, for $36.
    If it's good enough for the Pope, it's good enough for the rest of us.
    I use a 36 yr old GE steam iron, all turquoise and black and stainless steel. The next time I use it,which will be today, I'll think of this photo with a smile.
    Thanks, Terry.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.