"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

What a dump!

This really is the home of crack pot bloggers. 
(Not any of you reading this of course.)


  1. Like attracts like. LOL!

  2. Austringer4:46 PM

    Hey Terry,

    I just sent you an e-mail that needs to be answered -- would you take a look? I don't have your phone number.

    Thanks -

  3. Anonymous5:27 PM



  4. Water seeks its own level (and I love you, too)

  5. Anonymous6:46 PM

    I love your blog and all your followers! A little crazy never hurt anyone. Don't forget lots of Saints were thought to be crazy. I know!

  6. I love all my crazy commenters too - today has been one of my best days blogging - I've been laughing all day - thanks everyone.

    No one can or should be offended.

  7. Anonymous9:17 PM

    It's good to see you laughing, Terry. I'm glad we could bring you a little joy. Take it and serve Him with gladness, go before him singing with your joy.


  8. +JMJ+

    I just read through an earlier comment thread and now this one makes sense.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.