"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Breaking News: Weight Watchers floor collapses...


The floor of a Weight Watchers clinic in Sweden collapsed beneath a group of 20 members of the weight loss programme who were gathered for a meeting. - Story
.
What?
.
[No one was hurt.]

8 comments:

  1. (no one was hurt.)

    (except for their feelings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Hey I am a member, I can understand this completely...Sr. Petra. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I should be a member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOO comment!
    (I probably WILL be a member in the not to distant future!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant decide- weight watchers or the chub o' meat diet- Atkins.

    My husband, um I mean my activities director brought home the latest tabloid magazine with Kim Kardishian on it -(she's mostly naked)and it said on the cover...How I lost 15 lbs !! My husband looked at me with a straight face and said I want to know how she did it and if it will help me figure out how to loose some weight too. That's why I bought it. I roared laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, now I have ANOTHER good reason NOT to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweden just passed a law that all Weight Watchers meetings must take place in basements from now on.

    Not really! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might have been there.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.