"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

St. John's eve...

it is almost one -
and midsummer's eve
is nearly done.
too old to play the fool...
gifts i brought
to the young -
while kind reprimands
i offered to the dumb...
...lighting a st. john's fire
for none. - TN


  1. Hey!
    I'm Jonny.
    I really enjoy your blog,
    it's very interesting.
    Well feel free to read/comment mine.
    I'd greatly appreciate it.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.