"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hits a little too close to home I guess...


Listen to this babble...
.
A couple of bloggers who seem to dislike one of the subjects I frequently blog about, asked me in separate emails, "Why do you keep focusing on this subject?" As if to say, I have no right to my opinion or to discuss such things. (Well one did tell me that.)
.
And yet, other bloggers who hold opposite views have websites and blogs promoting dissent from Church teaching - stuff a few of these guys agree with. So in effect, they are trying to intimidate me and silence me. Isn't that queer?
.
Photo: Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

7 comments:

  1. Not so queer. Pathetic maybe. Just goes to show you're hitting a nerve & that's not always a bad thing, eh? Keep up the outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nearly comical: self titled "tolerant" people acting intolerant.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If not queer, certainly it is mighty intolerant and unwelcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good questions! I keep asking why you are always posting about me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because you are special ed. Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgette11:47 PM

    LOL!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why a pic of Mr. Peabody and Sherman instead of Fractured Fairy Tales? I always like Snidley Whiplash, but Mr. Peabody is right up there.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.