"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where's Cathy?


Snap out of it!

"Cathy, you just can't walk out on Ray and I! Don't fall for that tuxedo-clad, soap-opera-loving charmer, Mitchell. And Vincenzo - so he promised you a film career - do you even know him? Think about all you are throwing away!"

6 comments:

  1. Terry,

    Just because I know something about soap operas doesn't mean I love them. After all, I know a lot about politics, too!
    :-)

    Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mitchell - i was just being inclusive and had to get you in this some way.

    "I know a lot about politics"

    So are you threatening me? LOL! If that's the case - you must know i'm an idiot then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah - it only means I know a lot about politics, but I don't like it any more than I do soap operas. Which, come to think of it, have a lot in common with politics nowadays. Perhaps Passions is moving to C-SPAN?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Mitchell - I want to keep you in an active role throughout this soap opera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm.

    I'm concerned that Cathy might have been having a dalliance with Vincenzo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Cathy IS Vincenzo - it's all made up. (Have you noticed how quiet she's been? Something's up!)

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.