Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I don't know.

I'm just not sure - are their habits ripped and torn?
I don't really know.
Our Lady of Victory Missionary Sisters from Huntington, Ind.


  1. I think it just an effect of the light on the cloth.

    Victory Noll sisters, another great order that has went to Hell in a hand-basket and is quickly dieing out. (I received instruction from a great old-school Victory Noll sister.)

  2. I'm guessing the tears in the fabric come from all the bleach they use in keeping Fr. Clean whites so, WHITE!

  3. Thanks Father - I kind of figured they became very secular.

    Saintos - you are probably right - this photo is from Florida so that is why Fr. is in white.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.