Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Peace and love and all that crap...

Ever notice how people use that signature after a disagreement expressed in an email, comment box, or blog post?
Maybe you haven't.


  1. LOL! My friend always signs her emails that way.

  2. I can't say I've seen that done anywhere, ever, throughout the entire blogosphere...


  3. If you say it in Latin, and add "and all good," would that fit?


  4. Actually, I take that back. I just saw it at Cathy's blog - but that was the first time...evah!!

    j/k - LOL!

  5. OH no !!! I didn't see this before I sent off my last reply to your last post....

    I am sincere though.
    I live for that real peace during adoration, or after communion. I wish that I could carry that always , and spread it around. It's wonderful....The only times that I experience real joy, and peace are then. Otherwise it's anxiety ,and chaos inside of me.
    Peace trumps anxiety. I wish it for you , for me ,and for everyone.

  6. I'll usually end e-mails Pax Vobis


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.