Friday, February 15, 2019

The Mexicans are coming! The Mexicans are coming!


Evacuate



OMG!  Trump declares a National Emergency!

President declares National Emergency because of the invasion. "We're talking about an invasion of our country with drugs, with human traffickers, with all types of criminals and gangs."  Thousands of them!

The Mexicans are coming! Crap! 

Why aren't there Civil Defense Directions? Do I need to evacuate? 

Gabby, get the bug-out bag, we're leaving!

They're taking over pharmacies.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad your Gabby knows what to do in an emergency. Every time I leave the house, I give my cats instructions on what I want accomplished in my absence - vacuuming, laundry, cleaning the box, washing windows. They listen carefully, but nothing *ever* gets done. All I get is excuses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I tell Gabby the same thing - but nothing gets done. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I think you're supposed to shelter in place, waiting for the margarita delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The invading force are mostly Catholic and future Democrats, or so we are lead to believe. So, there is that.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.