Wednesday, September 05, 2018

As politicized white folks screaming at each other doesn't meet any credible standard of "news" - Whispers



What's that supposed to mean?

Just kidding, kinda.  A friend sent me the Rocco quote this morning.  I love how people use 'white folks' to insinuate some sort of racist motive - or not.  Last week Cupich suggested the enemies of the Pope didn't like him because he's Latino - I thought that was stupid too.  Especially considering Francis is Italian, born in Argentina.  Anyway, he was deflecting as usual.

Talk about politicized.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.