"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Don't touch my junk!"

I'm with the guy who said that BTW. 

Anyway...  I just heard that a certain former Republican Congressman is against the intimate pat-downs as well, saying, "It's totally outrageous!  TSA agents are doing exactly the same thing I got arrested for in a bathroom stall... and I didn't even touch anyone!"  I just made that up.
Personally - I'm worried about the rights of transsexuals who still have their junk.  How embarrassing!


  1. I think this is funny.

  2. Yeah..I hate it when I lose my belt...

    Those of you who are still hissy-spitting came come over and help me put up a bunch of strawberries...I am cutting them up in small pieces and freezing them individually to have ready for smoothies or waffle topping...will keep ya outta trouble :)


  3. I laughed, Terry.

    And just think of the money that will be made when adult novelty stores start marketing "TSA Pat Down" costumes! Forget about the French maid outfits - these will be best-sellers!

    Wife: "Oh officer, do you have to pat me down? Well, if you must..."

    Husband: "Sorry, ma'am, it's my job. It's for your own safety. Now come here and let me 'wand' you."

    Wife: "Oooh, officer!"


  4. Who are the people that do not have to submit to this?

    The answer should be no surprise.



Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.