Monday, July 20, 2009

It takes a village Larry...


Clinton says North Korea is acting like unruly children.
.
Bad boy that Little Kim. Hil-larious explained it like this...
.
"What we've seen is this constant demand for attention," Clinton, who is in India, said in an interview that aired on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday.
.
"And maybe it's the mother in me or the experience that I've had with small children and unruly teenagers and people who are demanding attention -- don't give it to them, they don't deserve it, they are acting out," she said.
- Story
.Italic
I might say "Thank God Larry never made the White House" but look at what we got instead. I have no confidence in these people.
.
So anyway. Before computers I used to watch PBS newsprograms such as Washington Week - last Friday I watched because my lap top screen was out - today it works. Anyway, Gwen Eyefull was hostessing the show - and the entire round table is now all women - with one token man - a young guy who isn't very articulate, although he has dark hair.
.
Have you noticed women are taking over the world?
.
Seriously, they are everywhere; ads, sitcoms, politics, news - and the direction is blatant role-reversal and discrimination - representing white men as uninformed, unable to solve problems, weak, inept - all the dismissive stereotypes projected upon women before the age of rad-feminism and equal rights.
.
Watch the commercials and sitcoms and dramas on network TV - women are almost always the bosses, or at least the ones who solve all the crimes and come up with the answers - and they can even beat up big, tough, burly men.
.
Anyway - needless to say this guy will not watch Washington Week again - I will not waste my time watching a bunch of women sitting around talking politics and the economy and other hot topics.
.
Gotta run - the screen is pooping out right now, and The View is on! I love that show.
.
(Yeah - I call Hil Larry now. Nothing to do with Lerry from A of A though.)

3 comments:

  1. You have a point, especially with sitcoms. No wonder so many men are scared to become fathers. What do most sitcoms portray fathers as? Inept, awkward, bumbling. My husband isn't like that, neither is my father.

    Plus, have you noticed how much the Church is being taken over by women? Here in my state, it seems everything but the sacraments are done by women, reducing the priest to a "sacrament machine". We need manly men in our church and our society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:23 PM

    So where are all the guys? And you like the view! Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute there, I thought you were talking to me. But since I'm not a dumb, inept, intelligence-challenged guy who happens to be white, I figured it out pretty early that you weren't.

    Now, O has some white guys in his Czircle of Czars - but those are definitely the inept, bumbling, awkward types, but not in a funny way. Kinda in a dangerous way.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.