"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tony Blair, Syncretist


"Faith is vital to understand the Middle East."
.
Ah. Tony Blair.
.
"I regularly read the Koran, practically every day," Blair told an interviewer. He said the Prophet Mohammed had been "an enormously civilizing force." - Source
.

I just love British comedy, although Basil Faulty remains my favorite character.

6 comments:

  1. gette6:50 PM

    Touche'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry - Merry Chritsmas!

    I must have missed an announcement ... where is abbey-roads2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I just love British comedy, although Basil Faulty remains my favorite character."

    I agree, but it was always Manuel who stole the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry - I loved them all. I never tire of watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PML - I come clean in my post for today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. +JMJ+

    Yet when will Mohammed be fair game for the British sitcoms?

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.