"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ripped jeans and Fr. Corapi.

This really isn't Corapi - but it sort of looks like him - what he'd look like if he remained in Hollywood maybe...
.
Image from the Sartorialist - who got it out of GQ. The Sartorialist has a great new format - much larger photos.

5 comments:

  1. michael12:16 PM

    It does look like him. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does. Father is a very handsome man. He always looks well kept so I have trouble, in reality, seeing him in these trashy jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michael2:20 PM

    Very trashy indeed. When I went to the blog that this photo came from, the person claims that this is a good example of the rip and tear style. Hmmm. I must be gettin old. It just looks trashy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael - I went through a period of ripped jeans. Still doing penance for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David9:49 AM

    HA! I thought it was Corapi but the digs made me think that he had switched Orders and became a Jesuit! HAHAHAHA (Jesuit educated so I can be forgiven).

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.