"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Rabbit's Christmas party has begun.

Seriously. I have so much food outside in the garden, everyone is eating; the voles, the mice, the squirrels, and of course the birds, and Mrs. Rabbit is out there now.
As for me, I will actually be visiting my sister's house this weekend to see my brother Tim who is here from Germany. It promises to be very fun. I haven't seen any of them in years.
Update: I guess I was just pretending.


  1. michael12:13 PM

    I love everything about Beatrix Potter, so I enjoy these stories & illustrations.

    I hope you have a great time with your family!

  2. Ter: That's tremendous news! I hope your siblings are well-esp. your brother.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.