Friday, August 01, 2008

Why I do not post my real photo in my profile.

Suspicious minds want to know.

Because I'm very ugly and fat and I have never liked the way I look. Let me explain: I think I have horrible teeth, a goofy smile, a fat Irish nose, small lips, beady eyes, receding hairline - almost to the back of my neck, jowls that someone once told me looked like gopher cheeks - before they dropped, my eyebrows are too far apart, I wear glasses, - yeah - I'm just too ugly to look at. And plus I think it is sort of funny to have a profile photo that everyone who knows me knows it is not really me. And I get a lot of Internet hits this way too. Oh! And it protects my privacy because I'm not recognized in public by anyone...
.
And guess what? Very often when I do see people I once knew, worked with, went to school with, or have met briefly, I often do not say anything because I am completely convinced that;
.
A) they would not, and/or do not remember me,
.
B) are embarrassed to admit they know me,
.
C) are deliberately avoiding me because I'm not a good person,
.
D) never noticed me in the first place,
.
E) or they just don't like me,
.
F) and sometimes all of the above.
.
This is absolutely true and explains why I rarely speak first when I see an acquaintance in public; I honestly do not want to interrupt or bother them. All-rightey-then.

No comments: