"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My six word memoir meme.


Angela tagged me for this:

.

Write a memoir of your life in just six words. Post it on the blog. Tag 5 others.

.

So - right off the top of my head I thought of this from "Chic":

.

"Dance, dance, dance... keep on dancing."

.

Then I thought of this from the "Four Tops":

.

"What becomes of the broken hearted?"

.

While I considered this from Tina Turner:

.

"Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river!"

.

Although something from Abbey Road would certainly be appropriate:

.

"(She) came in through the bathroom window."

.

But then I just went with Cece Peniston:

.

"I don't know what to do."

.

Although, thinking about it more seriously, I decided on this:

.

"Let the children come to me." - Matt. 20:14

.

I tag the following people I would most like to hang out with for an evening:

.

Tina Fey, Charo, Drew Carey, Karen Walker, and Jack Mcfarland. However - if they can't do it, I tag everyone from The Office.

4 comments:

  1. Ter: I wish you'd quit obsessing about me. Get a life, please!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jackie - I didn't start any fights or anything. I hope you had a great trip to EGYPT.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.