Friday, June 03, 2022

For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.



 The devil’s knowledge is very wide, in every field. He even knows the verses of the Bible very well and uses them in fighting people such as theologians. In the temptation on the mount, he used the Holy Bible in his own way (Matt. 4:6). He is even the author of all heresies and heterodoxies. He put them in the minds of heretics and offered them wrong concepts for the verses of the Bible. True are the words of St. Athanasius the apostolic, "Our enemy is not the Arians but the devil."


Pope Shenouda III

from “Diabolic Wars”

2 comments:

  1. I have never been a fan to Fr Z, but I believe he has gone "over the line" in recent months. And yet people follow him and fall for his "support me in my lifestyle" requests. Someone needs to investigate all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DK. I think you meant this for the former post - but I agree with you. Thanks.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.