Wednesday, October 06, 2021

The Truth

Bishop Bonnemain



An Interview with Dr. Gerard van den Aardweg.

I don't subscribe to LifeSite but I've been reading a few articles from their site. I especially admire Dr. van den Aardweg and his studies on the homosexual condition, and I often agree with his conclusions, in reference to my own experience of the condition, that is.

I especially appreciate his insights in this interview, which is all I have to say at this time.  

LifeSiteNews interviewed Dr. Gerard van den Aardweg, an expert on Opus Dei and homosexuality, to discuss Bishop Bonnemain, Father Jesusmary, Opus Dei and the homosexual problem. Dr. Van den Aardweg described how the recognition of homosexual relationships 'erodes and coarsens the natural perception of the unique ideal of marriage and of the intimate link between sexuality and procreation.' - Continue reading here.


 

2 comments:

  1. In grade school I recall a film strip shown the class in 8th grade. “The Three States of Life.” They were: Religious, Married & Single. In researching my genealogy I now go back to the 16th century. It has struck me how many of my ancestors chose the single state. The unmarried often fill the roll of caretakers in the family. In recent times I have personally known a dozen or so. The generation after me has about a half dozen. There was and still is no hint of same sex attraction in this group. I recall in mid 1960’s Look published an article about homosexuality. At a family gathering the adults were discussing it. One Aunt was incredulous that it even existed at all. The men, my father & uncles, would not even discuss. After a single uncle visited with a male friend from the old country my sister confided to me she thought they were “queer”. She thought my father suspected and was not approving at all. I was naive and did not know what she was getting at. Years later, when I visited him in his home there was nothing to indicate she was right. In the 1980’s while watching “The Color Purple on VHS my mother was surprised & offended by a lesbian inference & sub plot. Her remark, “what’s this?”, remains with me.I reflect on all this to try and understand how this topic has played out in my family. Either it never occurred, was repressed, or was closeted. Perhaps ignorance was bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the recognition of homosexual relationships 'erodes and coarsens the natural perception of the unique ideal of marriage and of the intimate link between sexuality and procreation"

    I agree 100%. I cannot stand the fact that the LQBT crowd has so much sway and continues to be allowed to shove their agenda down our throats. I accept what the Church has to say about homosexual persons and try to be charitable but when I see stuff like this ...

    https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/new-superman-comes-out-as-bisexual-in-dc-comics/

    I don't like it ... everything is turned into WOKE. >x<

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.