Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Thou art all fair, O Mary, and the original stain is not in thee!

Sanchez Cotan


O Mary, by thy Holy and Immaculate Conception!

Many, many thanks to Our Lady today for the most extraordinary favors, she has truly shown herself as our Mother.  Blessed be the Holy and Immaculate Conception.

V. As the lily among the thorns, 
R. So is my beloved among the daughters of Adam. 
V. O Lady, hear my prayer. 
R. And let my cry come unto thee. 
V. Let us bless the Lord. 
R. Thanks be to God. 
V. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. 
R. Amen. - Little Office of the Immaculate Conception

Nothing is impossible for the Blessed Virgin Mary.





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image of Mary! May I use it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am holding you close in prayer, dear Terry. God sees your suffering and grieves with you, as do I. I once read a question on why God would permit His Most Beloved Son to suffer so terribly and die. The answer (at least a partial answer) is so that no one could *ever* say that He could not understand or know how it feels to lose someone He loves. I think there is some truth in that. I know you won't "get over" this. But I hope you find comfort and strength in knowing that God knows your heart and suffers with you, and that He has great plans for you. And that He is holding your beloved friend's soul close to Him. God bless and protect you, brother.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.