"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Experiences of a mad blogger.

Our Word invited me to occasionally write a post for their site. My latest, Life Online or Out-of-Line is up today, if you care to check it out.


  1. "My blogger-friend was quite annoyed."

    Terry dear, if you are referring to me and what happened a couple of days ago, I was merely concerned because your combox for that post was temporarily closed; I had no way of clarifying my opinion, which I had a right to do when my words were being quoted in the context of the ND scandal, a context I had not originally intended. If my concern spilled over in to annoyance, then forgive me, please, but as I told you, I was dealing with a sick child that day. But everything's ok now.

  2. Good article!

    & I will ALWAYS want to be associated with you & your blog! :D

  3. when did you opinions get "cultured"



Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.