Sunday, March 01, 2009

Timeless Classics: Sacredotal Fashionisti

All dressed up, no place to go.
Cathy said I seemed a little cranky with my posts lately. I'm not now.
Let's lighten up for Lent.


  1. michael6:51 PM

    Bad, Terry, you're really bad.

    When I see this photo, all I can think of is drapes....and funny scenes with Scarlet O'Hara, Maria Von Trapp, and Carol Burnett.

  2. Those up and down pleats are very slimming...

  3. Why not wear floor-length window dressing? He's off to say Mass, but only for himself, or perhaps the household servants will attend, provided they wash their hands and change their shoes.

  4. Anonymous5:43 AM

    ...I seemed a little cranky with my posts lately...

    Yeah, but you're our grouch...

    not signed in,

  5. Rhapsody! Where've you been?


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.