Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lent starts tomorrow...

I don't know what to give up.

Should I give up blogging? Probably.

I like to do things for Lent, rather than give up stuff. But I will do both this year.

Oh. I can't tell you what it is though.

However, here is a list of things people may want me to give up:

Blogging about gays.

Commenting on other blogs about gays.

Blogging anything.

Commenting anywhere.

The Internet.

Driving to the liquor store drunk.


  1. I don't know what to give up, either.

  2. I want you to stop dressing in silver lemay cocktail dresses & doing the funky chicken.

  3. Jeannette11:36 AM

    "Driving to the liquor store drunk."

    I was amazed when I moved to Ohio and found they have drive-through liquor stores. Too drunk to get out of the car and walk? No problem!

    I have to give up computer games, especially sudoku and kakuro(sp?), I'm letting it eat up a lot of my time.

  4. Giving up being manic-depressive??

  5. Jeanette,
    FL not only has drive thru liquor stores, there are many liquor stores which will mix. you. a. drink.

    To go.

    Jetty Lounge in Fort Pierce had the best to-go rumrunners in their drive-thru I've ever tasted.

  6. If you are doing what Jeron said then I think giving up silver lame is a good idea. That's an appallingly bad color for your skin tone. I recommend you switch to sea green.

  7. Oh Cath - c'mon - you know I don't wear your clothes!

  8. Jeannette1:12 PM

    Gerald at closedcafeteria is giving up self-restraint.

    It's tempting!

    Ma Beck,
    Having spent three years in Florida (Lower Alabama), I can't summon any surprise.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.