You could practically write a whole book about what happened to me...
How do I know these things? What?
Rome, Italy, Jun 25, 2015 / 12:13 pm (CNA).- If reports in Italian media outlets are to be believed, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith met June 24 to discuss the alleged Marian apparitions in Medjugorje, reaching the conclusion that they are inauthentic, but recognizing the site as a place of prayer. - Read the rest here.So there you go Poodles.
Let your yes be yes and your no no.
Now for other doctrinal teachings...
- Is the SSPX schismatic or not?
- Can homosexuals be ordained or not?
- Did the Archbishop of MPLS/St. Paul do anything wrong?
- Can married deacons still have sexual relations with their wives?
- Was it homosexuality or pedophilia when the stories of abuser priests came out.
- Is Theology of the Body infallible dogma?
- Is anything still a mortal sin?
- Is Islam a religion of peace?
- Can Popes write encyclicals?
- Do cats go to heaven?
- Can Lesbians have their kids baptised?
There are so many questions these days...
According to the reports, the congregation did acknowledge Medjugorje as a place of prayer and devotion that can be visited by pilgrims for prayer, though without contacting the supposed visionaries or participating in their 'apparitions'. - CNA
I suspected that would be the case - similar to the events in Ezkioga, Northern Spain in the 1930's - which I have written about in the past, and most recently here.
Contrary to what most critics say, I doubt there will be a schism over this - or a great rebellion or falling away. I may be wrong. The followers of Medjugorje probably equal the number of those who consider themselves to be SSPX-ers. More peripheries to visit.