Friday, January 23, 2009

The hills are alive with the sound of Nazism...



So what's the story on that wacky SSPX Bishop Williamson anyway?
.
"He is an Englishman, received into the Church in 1971, immediately sought to join the London Oratory, after a few days he was asked to leave. He then went to the SSPX seminary at Econe, was ordained priest in 1976 and has spent the rest of his life denying the holocaust and denouncing the Sound of Music, inventing conspiracy theories, slagging off the Pope and appearing on Youtube. I suspect this man, who has increasingly been pedalling a sede vacantist position, will end up leading the rump of the SSPX into a complete break with Rome." - Fr. Blake

.

How curious.
.
.
.
Photo credit: Mass grave from Nazi concentration camp.

4 comments:

  1. I know Williamson as well as the other three bishops....they are mad as hatters.

    Some day I will tell my SSPX story. I have avoided it because they actually scare me and the hate mail would be overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne - I hope you will write about it. I have known some people from the SSPX too... It often seemed to me I could hear that Twilight Zone theme when we spoke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once read a quote by Williamson; something about it being a waste of time to educate girls. Decided I really didn't want to know him better.
    Adrienne, I also hope you will write about your experience sometime.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.