Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blogger frustration...

I can't get into Abbey-Roads 2 again. This is so annoying. My St. Blogs site, unlike this one, is "controlled" - I'm really not the webmaster of my site. It is also now going commercial, that is, ads will appear on the site. (I can also make money from the ads, if I want.) I don't think I like this - it smacks of making money off religion to me. I don't like that.

So this may be my only blog - even though being on St. Blogs has increased my stats...we will see what happens.


  1. Is it from being on this St. Blogs thingummy, or the fact that you've been doing a lot of uncommonly good posts?

  2. Can you access it now?

    I was able to - but couldn't access the comments box here...

    Maybe you've got a bloggergeist:)

  3. No - I still can't get in. Thanks Jeffrey for the nice comment!


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.