Thursday, August 23, 2018

An artist I like.


Stefano Di Stasio is an Italian visual artist who was born in 1948 in Naples, Italy.
He lives and works in Rome and Spoleto.
Di Stasio participated in the Quadriennale di Roma in 1986, 1992 and 2000.

He participated in the Biennale di Venezia, with his personal space, in 1984 and 1995.

Per più informazioni leggi qui: https://www.tuttartpitturasculturapoesiamusica.com/2017/08/Stefano-Di-Stasio.html
© Tutt'Art@ | Pittura * Scultura * Poesia * Musica |

2 comments:

  1. He is an interesting artist. I am at a loss in understanding his work. Reminds me of Salvatore Dali. There is a story and message, but it escapes my provincial mind. A pretty picture they are not, but challenging nonetheless less. Thanks for exposing me to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everything he does speaks to me, but I love his style.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.