Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Locutions to the Internet



Did heaven warn about floods in China?

So many mystics are out and about since Harvey and the floods in Texas, and now that the coming chastisement when the stars align on September 23, 1917 is less than a month away, many dire warnings concern the United States should be emerging.  Likewise, old locutions will be republished showing how accurate they are, now that events are unfolding.  The Great American Eclipse pretty much guarantees it.  BTW - Charlie Johnston is back online, and Jim Baker continues to offer refuge for the apocalypse, and the Fatima secret is unfolding as I write this.  What?

So yeah.  In July China had some really bad flooding.
The 2017 China floods began in early June 2017. More than 14.9017 million people in 10 provinces and municipalities and regions were affected. Hunan was the hardest hit. A total of 18,100 houses were destroyed, and more than 9,821-square-metre (105,710 sq ft) of crops were inundated. - Source
It didn't happen here in the USA, and the people weren't Catholic.  Which may explain why it wasn't included in the locutionary pipeline.

I'm being facetious of course.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:26 AM

    Oh Terry! (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It didn't happen here in the USA, and the people weren't Catholic. Which may explain why it wasn't included in the locutionary pipeline." Bingo!

    And CJ's back too! Just like last time except without the dates. I'm checking in with his site now and then because I really want to hear a full explanation of how "my angel specifically told me this...I told you true" became "real angel, real messages, I just misinterpreted." I know such an explanation isn't coming, but the whip of curiosity keeps driving me back. Lord, I believe--help my unbelief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - CJ's back - with his son. It's getting just like the Evangelical shows and dynasties.

      Delete
  3. Gee the only blog I know that said ECLIPSE DOOM! HURRICANE HARVEY TO SWALLOW UP HOUSTON! posted on Thursday 24th August was https://tinyurl.com/y9jxaoxh Nature Begs Vengeance On Account Of Men Blog & that blogger doesn't rely on'Locutions' but relies on the words of Our Lady of La Salette as published by Mélanie....but that blog is not popular.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a question....why are all present day prophets popular? Didn't they use to envy & hate the prophets of old? I do believe that all old testament prophets were killed.....hmmm.....how come present day prophets get all the cash?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these mystics remind me of the soothsayers in "The Nun's Story". Even stalwart Sr. Luke realized "she had fallen like a simpleton into a charlatan's trap when she pinned her faith to a bronze plumb on a string instead of putting it on the altar at which she stared."

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.