Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Guest appearance on 'Big Bang Theory'...

Howard's uncle, Fr. Wolowitz.


Who would I cast?

Ever since the shows first season, I thought Fr. Z would be the perfect walk-on cameo-appearance for the sit-com - Father could be a regular character, soutane and all - maybe Howard's Jewish-turned-Catholic-priest uncle, who just shows up from time to time.  I say that with all due respect - and it's just because Father's interests are so techie-geeky and genuinely interesting, if not fun.  He has a great sense of humor.  It would be fun casting.  At least I think so.  (I'm not being snarky!)

Fr. Z's latest post reminded me of my casting dream, click to read the whole thing:
Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecrafts. When last contacted they were mysteriously slowing down. Someone figured out why.

What?  Fr. Martin goes on Colbert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.