"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The dinner party...

I went out last night.
.
I went to my friends' house across town last night for a small dinner party.  It was very fun and the food delicious.  I stayed up much too late however.
.
Art:  Jonathan Walker, UK artist.

5 comments:

  1. Conviviality is more than a Christian duty. It's a pleasure.

    Don't feel guilty - it's never too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. :) If this were Facebook, I'd click "like"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, stand me up and go to someone else's house!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at a dinner party Saturday night too - a different one. It would have been fun if you were there - we could have done Fawlty Towers jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larry and Terry at the same party? Lord Have Mercy

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.