Monday, January 26, 2009

Tony

Leslie Carole Johnson, Tony's mom.

My apologies, I forgot to let you know, Tony's mom Leslie died on January 17. I did not see Tony, nor do I get the newspaper, but a woman at church informed me of her death last Wednesday. I hope to see Tony this Wednesday. I will let him know of all of your prayers and good wishes. I'm sure he is very sad - so keep him in your prayers. Click here for a link to the obituary.
.
Photo: Tony's mom Leslie. She was founder and publisher of Mississippi Rag, a world famous publication on jazz and ragtime.

7 comments:

  1. michael r.1:08 PM

    I am sorry to hear this. Tell Tony that you have a friend, who also has melanoma, who has been praying to St. Therese of Lisieux for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, I will tell him.

    You have a friend here who prays everyday for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers continue for Tony.

    Eternal rest grant unto his dear departed mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about Leslie; praying for both her and Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How terrible. I will surely pray for both Tony and his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.