Friday, October 31, 2008

A Halloween reflection.



Witches holiday.

.
It really is a witches holiday - Christianized of course, only to be re-paganized for our times. It is amazing how many adults celebrate it with cross-dressing and other stimulants - and many do not limit themselves to the last day in October any longer either.
.
No they don't Michael Jackson. We are living in a culture that accepts men dressed as women, and women as men; young girls dressed as sluts, and young men dressed like clowns; drag queens dressed like nuns, and nuns dressed like business women; Brides dressed as grooms, grooms as brides; and finally, even public nudity and sex. (San Francisco... Folsom St. festival...) Not to forget we are now capable of making our own Frankenstein monsters as well... clone-o-rama!
.
Yeah, so Halloween isn't just for a day anymore, it is a lifestyle.

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. Too bad that dying is the only way to get off of this planet. I am really sick of all this crap (sin).

    We drove by the hair salon today ,and a big guy was dressed like a woman. I distracted Joseph, but he did see two women, and said "hey, Mom those girls are not modest."
    "Yeah , I know Joseph, I wear more to the swimming pool. Good thing too. :)

    I am turning my back to this world. I don't want any part of it. It was begining to depress me.

    This whole new world that has been opened up to me really stinks, and I no longer have the drive to decorate, paint rooms, front doors, or repair stuff. I keep thinking this stuff doesn't matter at all.
    Someone E-mail me when they come for us, so I can grab my Rosary. We actually do live in Sodam, and It makes me miserable.

    I will no longer let anyone, or any circimstance (folsom) steal my joy. I was so hurt for the children at Folsom , and I could only recall my own painful childhood abuse. Those poor babies. I can't shoulder all of the worlds sins ,and pain, but I know someone who can.

    It is a pleasure, and a blessing from God to have found you ,and your blogger friends, your all like a cool breeze in a nasty world. Thank you , God bless you, Terry, and your friends.

    I will banter annoying "Smothers,brother's dialoge with you another day. You know like-"why God like's fat girls better than you " kinda stuff. I really do love to tease you. I can't do that with anyone else on the planet ,because I have to live with these people ,and you crack me up , when your not making me cry. All for pretend of course.... Sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgette5:47 PM

    Boy, you can say that again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, help! I need an actress to be the face of Bunny Bixler, fast! Who? Whom? Whatever.
    Margaret Rutherford's doing Mildred. Peggy Cass will be Agnes. It's for a bug the bunny ( Not her, the other one. ) website. I'll explain later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Dina Merrill?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! And I found a good film website in the process. HERE. Tee-hee! We be stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree with you more. Especially about nuns and their business atires. How generic is that?

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.