Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Removed



I removed a post. 

I featured a photo of Michael Voris in a blonde wig and a muscle shirt working in the cafe of the hotel he was staying at in Rome.  Some people didn't get the humor, others were offended.  So I removed the post.

Michael Voris and Church Militant is not a go-to news source for me.  Never has been.  It's a site structured on gossip and harassment of bishops.  It's a Catholic tabloid.  Now that Voris and crew have turned on the Pope, I think it is fortunate that they were forced to remove the word Catholic from their brand.

I made a mistake, thinking it amusing that the broadcast is anchored by an older guy in a blond hairpiece, with white side-burns, dressed in shirts to show off his physique.  I just do not take the reporting seriously, and when the anchor tries to be so hip, he becomes a sort of parody of  himself. Maybe I'm jealous?  That's probably it.

I will try to be more charitable.

3 comments:

  1. I chuckled then moved on as I pay no heed to CM or its host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cm is no better then the National Inquirer. Mixed feelings about censoring yourself on this subject. They expect us to treat them with kid gloves when they do just the opposite to everyone else. These men are power hungry. I ignore them, but many are dubbed by them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Church militant---really Mike--it smells like sulpher to me. I don't agree with everything Pope Francis says or does but I do believe that the Holy Spirit gives to the Church what it needs when it needs it--Thank you Jesus for Francis.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.