Saturday, September 23, 2017

NOVENA A SANTA TERESITA DEL NIÑO JESUS SEGUNDO DÍA.



Novena to St. Therese of the Child Jesus, Second Day.

I'm late to the novena, but as I always say, so were the workers in the Gospel who were hired late in the day but got the same pay as the workers hired first thing in the morning. So it is with novenas - start late, miss a day - it's all fine - especially with Therese - she is all about confidence and love and expecting what you get, and maybe even more than you hoped for: graces packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap! St. Therese pray for us... and thank you ahead of time!

O Lord, Who has said: Unless you become as little children you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven; grant us, we beseech Thee, so to follow in humility and simplicity of heart the footsteps of St. Therese, the virgin, that we may obtain everlasting rewards. Who lives and reigns forever. Amen.

9 comments:

  1. I too started this novena a day late. Such a lovely meditation the little way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in Lisieux on Oct. 1 - if you leave a comment here I will pray for your intentions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For our Holy Father, Pope Francis.
      For world peace.
      For the conversion and salvation of the world.
      For peace in our families.
      For those addicted to drugs and alcohol. May they be set free and choose Christ.
      For all of my family members who have died especially my father.
      For my personal intentions.

      Have a safe trip Angela. I thank you in advance for my requests and be assured I will be praying for you while you are on your trip. May the Lord touch your life ever more deeply and may Santa Teresita send you a rose as a sign of her affection and intercession while you are on pilgrimage.

      May St. Joseph accompany you everywhere you go. Safe travels!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Yaya! I am printing out your requests to take with me :)

      Delete
    3. Gracias dear Angela!

      Delete
    4. Angela, How how fortunate you are. Please thank dear St. Therse for her many blessing she has given me and my family for me. May your journey be safe and inspiring. Thank you so much.

      Delete
    5. I forgot you were going! Tell her I need a deep spiritual renewal and conversion of charity - and tell her she needs to convert DJ and my family. Her whole family is in heaven, so she knows how important that request is. And tell her thank you and that I love her. I hope she showers graces upon you and gives you a special sign of her affection. Thanks Angela!

      Delete
  3. Her photos make me smile whenever they pop up.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.