Thursday, April 30, 2009

White Castle special promo: Pulled Pork



During the Swine flu pandemic.

.

Talk about bad timing. White Castle is promoting a pulled pork sandwich, just as Swine flu panic sweeps the headlines. What is worse, they show a person dressed as a hog performing a Flashdance parody; instead of water dumped onto the pig, pulled pork is dumped, and hurled onto the audience - like vomit. Great advertising campaign, huh?
.
Now you can understand why the pork industry does not want it called, Swine flu.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Lord - is nothing sacred anymore?? Why, why, why would White Castle want to do something like that when they have perfected the gut bomb?

    My tummy yearns for the the feel of a White Castle sliding down my "weeping with joy" throat.

    Honestly Terry - I was so shocked and was certain you were pulling my porkie little leg and so did a quick search. Arrrrrgh!! I must go to bed and pray for WC to return to their senses.

    Sheesh - I remember when WC went from 12 cents to 14 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my You tube Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leorufus8:08 AM

    White Castles - you can't get them out west. I used to get those when I lived in Columbus, on North High Street, those greasy little square hamburgers. But I digress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo, you were a Columbus guy? I'm there all the time! (And White Castle is to die for, and sometimes die because of!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haven't you heard?! The octo-mom wants to get a pig and keep it in her yard wearing a diaper. That sow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was BBQ sauce that gets dumped on Miss Piggy. I've never had WC.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.