Sunday, July 17, 2011

Measure for measure.


What?

9 comments:

  1. is this your latest stat on your fund raising efforts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry - I just donated 3 bajillion dollars into your Paypal account. Don't spend it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:03 PM

    I'm only giving if it's for beer and cigarettes for travelers through your neighborhood. If so, I'll donate and be there for the benefits! Ace ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost there, brother.

    Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This isn't really mine.

    Oh. You knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "... I just donated 3 bajillion dollars into your Paypal account..."

    When President Obama heard three brazillian soldiers were killed in Iraq, he broke down crying and asked just how many three brazillian is...

    *

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.