"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Photos from opening gala for Gay in Christ: Dimensions of Fidelity Conference at Notre Dame ...

Featured speaker:  Melinda Selmys

A gushing Ron Belgau introduces Eve Tushnet ...

Uncharacteristically glammed-up in a camp send up for Halloween,
Ms. Tushnet stoically introduces a few other star-speakers ...

Spiritual Friendship BFF's:
Josh, Chris, and Wes - all dressed up and ready to go.

Exclusive coverage of the Gay in Christ Conference brought to you by ...

DB - Our AbbeyRoads Red Carpet MC. 



  1. Terry, there you going again, picking on the poor Spiritual Friendship people again! I would like to see how may walk of shames will take place this weekend...Halloween, a bunch of pent up homos..hotel bars....express elevators to hotel rooms..you do the math. Just kidding, I wish those crazy kids the best, they just can't win with anyone.

    Have a great weekend, going to put on my Jason mask, grab my axe and bath in fake blood to see how many little ballerina's I can scare this year!

    1. Happy Halloweenie.

      I hope the Sp. Friendship group has some fun this weekend.

      I can only offer suggestions.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. OMG I'm laughing hysterically. If ONLY you knew how the 1st talk went off: gloves off, slapping back & forth (albeit politely). Gracious hellos post-talk followed by 'oh excuse me i see someone i have to say hell to' ... dude, I got stories. RB did everything but call me out! That's ok b/c DM took him to task and so did DE.

    1. Sounds like a good time. LOL!


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.