Wednesday, April 11, 2012

There's an app for that?



"Cough, cough..."

With few exceptions, a priest should not have his iPhone 'on' while hearing confessions or while saying Mass. 

C'mon! 

4 comments:

  1. My goodness. Why make such a negative assumption? I thought he meant this as a precaution in case he forgot to turn it off. Seems like a very wise idea to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my spiritual director keeps his on b/c he never knows when an emergency might arise. if it's during my hour-long confession/direction appointment, he'll attend to whatever once we're done. he's afraid if he turns it off, he'll leave it off, and no one will find him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:40 PM

    And we survived how? before cellphones?

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.