Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Pope in NYC

What a farce - he snubbed Bayside!
.
.
[Photo: I believe that is Joan Lewis of EWTN in the blue beret, seated next to Veronica.]

7 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever want to wear that shade of blue again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a reason for all those ridiculous hats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:59 AM

    I was going to ask what Jeffrey just asked! And note, the only person who WOULD look cute in a sailor hat/beret doesn't have one -- the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supposedly Our Lady asked the men to wear white berets and the women to wear blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:59 AM

    That blue makes me think of that icky teal the Intercessors of the Lamb wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:39 PM

    disturbing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous - From the expression on Veronica's face, I suspect the message was disturbing. ;)

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.