Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What is important: Prayers and aid for Nepal



Prayer in time of earthquake.
+
God our Father,You set the earth on its foundation.Keep us safe from the danger of earthquakes
and let us always feel the presence of your love. May we be secure in your protection and serve you with grateful hearts.We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.
-Roman Missal, Prayer in Time of Earthquake

1 comment:

  1. Praying for all in Nepal. I saw them pull a little boy from the rubble on YouTube yesterday. He looked to be about six or seven years old. I prayed for him as he was dead and everytime I pray, I see him.

    May Jesus look kindly upon him and his family.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.